We support our customers in establishing networks across Europe.
In most cases successful business consulting regarding job-safety and qualification questions requires an international perspective.
- Advisory for a European works council in the construction materials sector regarding questions about a merger with another company, with a focus on safeguarding employment – 2015
- Advisory for European works council of a large French energy and utilities company in cooperation with a partner – 2015
- Country case studies for the European Trade Union Institute (Brussels) and Planet Labour (Paris) about the handling of mass redundancies in EU member states – 2015
- Case about corporate restructuring and its effects on affected regions for the EU-Commission Employment Directorate in cooperation with two international partners – 2014
- Advisory for the German Trade Union Federation about funding options for the Fair-Mobility project of the European Commission – 2014
- Process-accompanying evaluation of an ESF-financed (German Federation) project “Fair Mobility” in cooperation with the German Trade Union Federation – on-going
PCG – Project Consult GmbH is one of the participants of the “Social Dialog” in the European Union. In autumn 2011 the European Commission published a database on “transnational company agreements”. The database includes a collection of texts and bargaining agreements between European works councils / trade unions and company managements. Key areas of interest are anti-discrimination measures, health and safety at work, gender equality, etc.
The database provides an excellent source of information for interested actors, such as works councillors and company representatives, and enables a structured access to the field. PCG – Project Consult GmbH continuously works under the umbrella of consultingeuropa with its French partners to maintain, update and improve this database.
We stand for solidarity and the safeguarding of European civil and labour rights.
“A European order can only be a true basis for the cooperation of European peoples if it builds upon a shared European ethos, a shared believe in moral values.”